I love breakfast foods like waffles and omelets. But most days call for something quicker, and we’ve all seen the unfortunate “fast” breakfast options out there.
When prepping for my wedding back in 2016, I tried to find a daily breakfast recipe that was fast, healthy, and kept my hunger at bay until lunch. Keeping me full was a big requirement because I’m basically a child and cannot function when hungry. After looking at a bunch of different recipes, I came up with this oat + fruit bowl that I ate most mornings. Not only did it curb mid-morning snacking and help me lean up a bit, but it kept me full and focused and helped me smash whatever was on the agenda.
Now it’s my go to best breakfast. And did I mention it was fast? Assembling this bowl takes slightly more effort than pouring a bowl of cereal. So do yourself a favor and take those extra steps. You got this.
Oat + Fruit Bowl
- 1/2 cup Quaker 1 Minute Oats dry, unprepared
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk
- 1/2 Banana sliced
- 1 tbsp Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- Measure out oats and place in a cereal bowl.
- Pour almond milk over oats.
- Slice up fruit and add to bowl.
- Add peanut butter and stir.
- If you want, change up or add more fruit like strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries!